
Tring Tring!!!!Tring Tring!!!
I was awakened by a telephone call....Before i pickup the receiver my mother rushed. I came to know from the converstation that my wife gave birth to a baby girl....
I once again tried to sleep with a great disappointment.I expected a lot that i would be having a boy as my first child. I remembered the day when my wife left to her mother's house....Its a bloody custom followed in India where a pregnant woman would go to her mother's home to deliver her child.
I remembered the day i had a last talk with my wife.
In the urge of rushing to office i was dressing myself and conversing with her..
"I donno wat u do, i want a baby boy and not a girl, you got it"
She tried to burn me with her eyes and asked "Why??? Why not a Girl??"
" I dont have reasons and time to explain you, i want a boy and not a girl, thats it"
She was covering the dressing table this time and gave a bad look at me....
I said "I really dont like gals, i really don't........ fine." I continued "If its a boy you can come back here, else pack up from here"
These were the last words i spoke with her and that were uttering in my mind till she gave birth to my child.I was not talking with her in phone also all these days. Whenever she called home my mother used to talk to her and i was not equiring about her health also...
She would have thought that i had a foolish thought in this 21st century.
Tring Tring!!!!Tring Tring!!!
Not even a few minutes once again telephone screamed.This time too my mother rushed before me.But she gave a scream this time that my wife was no more.After she gave birth,she heard that it was a girl and after few moments unable to tolerate the pain she died.It hurted me a lot.I felt so bad that she died not because of pain but because of the torture i gave her during all these days.Something in me said that "You the rouge killed her and enjoying you nasty nap".
I came to know that she has not disclosed anything which was between me and her.For the first time i saw my child.My mother-in-law gave the child to me.I donno...... something was pricking my heart.The child was screaming a lot before it was handed to me.The moment she came to my hand she gave a charming smile.I found the real tears came from my heart.She was holding my hand and saying me symbolically that
"No one is there for me except you......."
I was not able to control my tears.I felt so bad of mine and my behavior towards my wife.Whenever
MY CHLID
smiles i found the smile of my wife and i am sure that i could not forget these smiles forever and ever.

1 comment:
One of the classical story I have ever heard.
Please continue.
Simply Wonderful!
Post a Comment